6 Things You Can Discover about Your Business from POS Software
Information gathered through your Point of Sale software can deliver valuable business insight.
Here are six things that retailers are sometimes surprised they can discover by using Point of Sale software:
- Details of failing stock items. Several reports are available to list items that have not sold in a specified period of time.
- Return on Investment reporting to see the genuine value delivered by inventory.
- Employee sales performance data.
- Trading period comparison by department, category and supplier to see how the business is tracking.
- Customer value. See a customer’s spend over a given period of time for deeper insight into their true value and loyalty.
- Top sellers reporting. While many retailers know their top sellers, few understand the percentage of sales (dollars and units) delivered by these to the business.